Monday, March 22, 2010

Palanquins Part 2

All the puddy has dried and I am now just soaking the GUO in simple green. The puddy I used worked ok. It took about 2 days to dry which was bad. It also shrinks so I had to add a little more puddy (using much better material this time) to bulk up the top. Overall it was inexpensive to make. I also put glue/water effects around the larger gaps of nurglings to help secure them to the puddy core. Though still just a thought in progress, you can also see a pot of potential disease which may be used on Ku'Gath's palanquin.


jabberjabber said...

This is progressing really nicely! Can't wait to see a GUO sat atop a fully finished and painted palanquin.

Post a Comment